Italy Public Announcement (fwd)

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Jul 3 15:54:04 PDT 2001

At 3:11 PM -0500 7/3/01, Jim Choate wrote:
> [...]

Christ, Choate, it's bad enough that you spam us with whatever you
think is of even slight technical interest, including stuff exported
en masse from Slashdot.

But could you _please_ knock of the spamming of us with junk from
government announcement lists?

I was doing some consolidating of very old documents, files, etc.
from several of my older computers and I came across a tickler list
I'd set to launch on my old Mac IIci when I booted it. The file was
last edited in 1994, nearly 7 years ago. It had your name on it,
along with half a dozen or so other names.

"Jim Choate is clueless."

Not much has changed in 7 years, except perhaps that you're more
stridently clueless.

--Tim May

--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns