Tampa using cameras to scan for wanted faces--

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Jul 2 17:23:02 PDT 2001

At 6:52 PM -0500 7/2/01, Aimee Farr wrote:
>Visionic's FaceIt was just successfully tested on ViA's wearable computer.

>I asked this question elsewhere a few days ago...
>
>Biometric data is electronic code that is separate and distinct from
>personal information.
>
>[ ] T
>[ ] F
>
>Explain your answer:

One reason I mostly ignore you is this habit of never writing
readable essays, just either blithering incoherently or asking others
to answer "test questions."

(I dip into the Trash folder every few weeks just to see if you've
been visited by the Clue Fairy. Not yet.)

--Tim May

--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns