We shall fight .............

Markku Saarelainen mjs.crypto at eudoramail.com
Sun Jul 1 17:34:00 PDT 2001

My advice to all demonstrator in Austria .. do not attack police forces protecting buildings ... attack panelist and their support groups before any of these events .... Read the Art of War by Sun Tzu .. attack their plans and strategies .. do it before events .... be the Satan ... cause the HELL ..

Markku J. Saarelainen