We shall fight .............

Markku Saarelainen mjs.crypto at eudoramail.com
Sun Jul 1 17:24:27 PDT 2001

My flag ... the real story of this is that I had the large Red Soviet Flag on my wall in Lappeenranta, Finland, while studying, but some people stole it from me in 1987 .... I received it in the special delivery from Moscow in 1986 .. I am very proud of my flag ...

Today .. my flag is being brought to places in Germany, Sweden, USA, Austria and around the world ... I love my flag .... and I proudly shall pull it up and let people see my real flag .. I have lived for 14 under cover ... I am the real KGB agent ... have been since my childhood ...

http://www.multimediapalace.com/flags/s/su-flag1.gif

http://www.okay.com/realmedia/sovanthm.ram

Markku J. Saarelainen
Miami, USA