Prying Eyes

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sun Jul 1 09:01:49 PDT 2001

At 7:59 AM -0700 7/1/01, A. Melon wrote:
>Looks like we need to build some small radio-controlled blimps
>with paint spray guns to blind these suckers.

I urge people, even melons and melon-traffickers, to include context
for their comments. Many of us filter out some of the spammers here,
so "one-line-repartee" a la chat rooms is not very useful.

(Sadly, one-line repartee is becoming the norm for more and more fora.)

--Tim May

--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns