hi

Me commerce at home.com
Tue Jan 30 10:05:29 PST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray Dillinger" <bear at sonic.net>
>>i have a virus called 'W32/Hybris-B'  how do i get it off my computer?
>1) Run out and buy a Linux distribution.
>This will not only get rid of your virii (plural), it will
>make your machine run faster and make it more stable.

Of course it will be faster and more stable, he will never run a single
program on it.

I'm sure your message was a joke, but, he won't get it and everyone else first
heard it years ago.

Also, if you are running W2K and are suffering regular crashes the problem is
operator error, not Windows.

I have been running it for a bit more than a year, and have never had a box
crash or had to reboot for a problem that wasn't related to electricity.  I
can't say either of those things about a single one of the comps running Linux
here.