Fresh Quality Mortgage Leads

expr18 at uole.com expr18 at uole.com
Mon Jan 29 21:25:03 PST 2001

Deal directly with the source..... No middleman!

We can offer you fresh pre-qualified mortgage leads on a daily basis.

Our quality mortgage leads are generated daily from homeowners interested in second mortgages,
refinancing, debt consolidation, home improvement loans, etc.

You can now purchase leads based on your criteria and requirements.

All leads are within one business day old. Ten leads per week is our minimum.

Our supply is limited. to a first come first served bases.

Please email us your name and phone number so we can contact you.

email: expr19 at uole.com

mailto:expr19 at uole.com?subject=Fresh Mortgage Leads

Thank you,

Internet Mortgage Leads Service

Reply with delete-mort in the subject to be excluded from further communication.