what is up with the virus asshole

sparky sparky at suba.com
Mon Jan 29 14:43:40 PST 2001

This virus is generated by alt.comp.virus too (I think that's the
correct list, haven't looked at it in a while). From what I've heard,
the virus is almost impossible to get off the list as it's programmed
to repost itself, and also update itself.

Is it possible that cypherpunks is on alt.comp.virus?

sparky