ADV: ===>> FREE 1 yr. USA Magazine Sub sent worldwide-200+ Choices! Up to $81.

treetrunk at e247.com treetrunk at e247.com
Mon Jan 29 12:06:28 PST 2001

With your first purchase of any size of any new or renewal subscription AT
OUR GUARANTEED LOWEST RATE (we BEAT all competitor's prices before you pay
us and will even go back 6 months later if you find a better deal and
refund you the difference!);  customers living overseas pay only for FPH
(foreign postage & handling) on the free subscription.

FOR MORE INFO:

Just fill out the below form and return to us via email, with the subject
line of "TELL ME MORE" at:

tell.me.more at cheerful.com

TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR LIST:

Just send a blank email message with the subject line of:  "REMOVE" from
the email address
that you would like to have removed to:

tell.me.more at cheerful.com

Remove requests will be immediately honored and requests for more
information will be fulfilled within 24 hours.

***For more information, IF YOU DO NOT GET A REPLY within 24 hours, or the
email bounces due to our servers being overloaded from those replying, or
if it bounces for any other reason, then just fax us at:

1-602-294-5643 in the USA

or write us via smail at:  or send via smail (first class mail or airmail)
to:
                              Tempting Tear-Outs / Att.
Free-catalogue-by-email Dept
                               PMB 200
                               3835 Richmond Ave.
                               Staten Island NY  10312-3828
                               USA

When replying for more information, your subject line must say "TELL ME
MORE" and the body of your message must include only this form, completely
filled out*:

(*If you can't figure out how to cut and past this text, just type it out
in the same format):

*------------cut here/begin-------------------------------------------*

***For more information, IF YOU DO NOT GET A REPLY within 24 hours, or the
email bounces due to our servers being overloaded from those replying, or
if it bounces for any other reason, then just fax us at:

1-602-294-5643 in the USA

Yes, please send me more info.  I realize I am not committing myself to
buying
anything at this time and I would just like more info on the offer and a
FREE copy of your magazine subscription catalogue.  Here are my details:

Name (First Middle Last):
Internet email address:
Smail home address:
City-State-Zip:
Country:
Work Tel. #:
Work Fax #:
Home Tel. #:
Home Fax #:
Cellular (Mobile) Tel. #:
Beeper (Pager) Tel. #:

How did you hear about us (name of person/company who referred you or the
area of
the internet that you saw us mentioned in):  Referred by:  Tempting
Tear-Outs
012201-ng

Name of USA mags you currently get on the newsstand or in the store:

Name of USA mags you currently get on a subscription basis, through the
mail:

Name of USA mags you would like price quotes on when we call you:

Catalogue version desired (list number of choice below):

*------------cut here/end--------------------------------------------*

CATALOGUE VERSION CHOICES:

1.  This version can be read by everyone, no matter what type of
     computer you use, or what type of software you use.  It is a simple
     format, with just our entire catalogue pasted into the body of a
     single email message, 712K in size.  If you use pine or elm on a unix
     system or an advanced software version such as Eudora Pro 3.0 or
     later, you will most likely receive it as a single email message.
     However, if your software limits incoming email messages to a
     certain size, say 32K or so, then your software will split it into
     multiple email message parts.   Whether you receive it as a single
     email message or multiple part email messages, you can easily
     paste it into one whole text document with your word processor, in
     about 10 minutes or so.
2.  For more advanced computer users:  attached plain ascii text file
     ~712K - you must know how to download an attached text file and
     then be able to locate it on your hard drive or system home
     directory;  it can then be opened with any pc or mac word processing
     software.  If in doubt, don't ask for this version.  This isn't for
     internet *newbies.* Better to order option 1 and spend a few minutes
     pasting them into one whole text document with your word processor,
     than to waste hours trying to figure how to deal with this option.
     This version is great for doing keyword searches and jumping around
     within the catalogue with your word processing software, if your
     normal email reading software doesn't allow this.

WHO WE ARE:

Tempting Tear-Outs is an advertising company that brings potential new
customers to the companies they advertise for.

MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY MAKING THE FREE OFFER AND THE FREE OFFER ITSELF:

The company making the offer is a magazine subscription agency based in the
USA.  They have over 1,100 popular USA titles available to be shipped to
ANY country, including of course, to anywhere in the USA!    They offer a
FREE 1 yr. subscription to your choice of over 200 of the titles in their
catalogue to any new customer using them for the first time.       The
dollar value of the freebies, based on the subscription prices directly
from the publishers, ranges from $6.97 all the way up to $81.00!

For new customers in the USA, there is no charge for FPH (foreign postage &
handling), so the freebie is 100% free!   For new customers living
overseas, the only charge on the freebie would be for the FPH (foreign
postage & handling).

Their president has been in the magazine subscription business since 1973
and they are very customer-service oriented.   They will even help you with
address changes on your magazines, even if you move from one country to
another country.   They have thousands of happy customers in over 59
countries.

Their price guarantee is very simple:       they guarantee that their
subscription prices are the lowest available and they will BEAT any
legitimate, verifiable offer before you pay them or match it afterwards, by
refunding you the difference in price PLUS the cost of the postage stamp
you would use sending in the special offer to them, even 6 months after you
pay them, as long as it was current at the time of your offer.    Does that
sound fair?       Wouldn't it be great if everything you bought came with
that price guarantee?

Sometimes they are less than half of the next best deal out there,
sometimes just a little cheaper, but always you get the lowest rates
without having to shop around.     With 1,100+ titles on their list, they
would like to think that they have also the best selection around!

Within the USA, for their USA customers, they are cheaper than all their
competitors and even the publishers themselves.  This is their price
guarantee.         The 1 yr. freebie that you get with your first order is
completely free!

Overseas, (even after you factor in the cost of the FPH (foreign postage &
handling) and the conversion from USA Dollars to your currency), on the
average, they are generally around one-fourth to one-half of what the
newsstands overseas charge locally for USA magazines.  On some titles they
are as little as one-tenth of what the newsstands charge.  They are also
the cheapest subscription source for delivery overseas, including directly
from the publishers themselves!   Some publishers don't even offer
subscriptions overseas.........but overseas subscriptions are this
company's specialty!  They feel that magazines should not be a luxury
overseas.   In the USA, people buy magazines and then toss them after
reading them for just a few minutes or hours.  They are so cheap in the
USA!   Well, this company would like to make it the same way for their
overseas customers.  They are also cheaper than all their competitors in
the USA and overseas, including the publishers themselves!   It is also
*highly unlikely* you will find any of their USA competitors calling you
overseas, in order to offer that personal touch, just to sell you a couple
of magazines!  But that is what this company specializes in and loves
doing!     Around one-half their business comes from overseas, so they are
very patient with new customers who only speak limited English as a 2nd
language.    Subscription prices quoted for overseas consist of the
subscription price, plus the FPH.   You add the two together and that is
your total cost.   The exception is the 1 yr. freebie you get with your
first order.   On that title, you pay *only* the FPH for the 1 yr. term.

Their prices are so cheap because when you deal with them, you cut-out all
the middlemen.

HERE IS HOW YOU CAN GET MORE INFO AND GET STARTED WITH THEM:

Simply email, fax or smail back to us the reply form listed at the top of
this message.   We will then forward your form on to the subscription
agency.  They will then email their "big and juicy" catalogue to you, in
whichever of the two formats you chose.   The catalogue is FREE and makes
for hours of fascinating reading, on its own. It includes the complete list
of freebies, a complete list of all the titles they sell, as well as
detailed descriptions on most of the titles, along with lists of titles by
category of interest and their terms of sale.

They will then give you a friendly, no-pressure, no obligation, 5-minute
call to go over how they work and to answer any questions that you might
have, as well as give you up-to-the minute price quotes on any titles you
might be considering.     They will call you in whatever country you live
in, taking the time difference into account.        As they like to
emphasize the personal touch they give to each new customer, all first-time
orders can only be done via phone, so they can answer all your questions
completely and personally.   Once you have placed your first order via
phone, you will be able to place future orders and make inquiries on your
account, get price quotes, etc., all via email, if that is most convenient
for you.

Within the USA, they accept payment via check over the phone, Mastercard,
Visa, American Express, Diner's Club and Carte Blanche.    Overseas, they
accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diner's Club and Carte Blanche,
even if your credit card is a local one in local currency (that most
merchants in the USA would not normally be willing to accept).

That's our introduction of our client that we represent.   We hope that we
have piqued your interest and that you will take the next step to get their
free catalogue!   Thank you for your time and interest.

--
Tempting Tear-Outs.
For more info on marketing & consulting rates, please write us on your

This email message has been sent to you by:  Tempting Tear-Outs, PMB 200,
3835 Richmond Ave., Staten Island NY  10312-3828, USA.