Captain Crunch

Carskadden, Rush carskar at netsolve.net
Mon Jan 29 12:44:47 PST 2001

Oh, come on. The article was written by Markoff. I am more inclined to take
tea leaf readings seriously than Markoff's scribblings.

Considering that John Draper is one of the most bizzare and annoying
people I have ever met, I hope he has someone else to do the P.R. work.

The last time I talked to John (about 1995) he was a burn-out case who
could barely operate his Mac and was living on the streets. I am wondering
if someone is using him as a figurehead to do business under a well known
name.

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."