No subject

ed womack rufhouz1 at home.com
Sun Jan 28 20:00:58 PST 2001

Dear Friend:

Maybe I havent told you yet, but I get paid to be online.  Really!

I recently joined UniqueSurf.com, a new company that pays its members to go
online - and they will be paying out hundreds of thousands of dollars to
members.

This is not just a one time shot! As long as you and your friends stay
online, you will get pay months after months and years after years. Isn't
that GREAT!!!

What's the catch? There is no catch. Membership is totally free and
private.

The sooner you join, the sooner you'll get paid. Please use my referral ID
number (rufhouz), because I get paid when you sign up and go online. Be
sure to tell all your friends who use the Internet -- the more referrals we
get, the more money we can earn. You can sign up with UniqueSurf.com now at
http://www.UniqueSurf.com/default.asp?rid=rufhouz

This is a really great deal with no strings attached!

Sincerely,
Ed Womack
Member ID# rufhouz