partners wanted!

#1 Online Business retiring32 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 19:24:50 PST 2001

January 28, 2001

Hello Entrepreneur minded,

Are you still interested in looking at a financial opportunity? Not long ago,
you mentioned that you were trying to find a great opportunity to change your
life.

Well, I've recently found one that might be just the thing. It's exactly what
I was hoping for - great products that people want, a top-quality company I can
trust, and a compensation plan that makes it all worthwhile.

Still interested in looking at an opportunity? Please reply with "NNP" in the
subject line to me and I'll enclosed some information that will help you understand
a little more about the opportunity. Plus, I'd love to speak with you more about
it to answer any questions you might have.

I'll email you more information and how to get started soon!

Or you can get all the detail by email my autoresponder at: retiring32 at freeautobot.com

Sincerely,

Kevin K. Her
Together we can succeed more in life...

You're receiving this email because you have requested.
Or you have email me your offer recently.  If you wish
to be remove, reply with remove in the subject to us!

All removal requests will be handled immediately.

This message is sent in compliance of the new E-mail bill,
SECTION 301, Paragraph (a) (2)(C) of S. 1618. Transmissions
to you by the sender of this email will be stopped promptly
by sending an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject Line.