Bell Grand Jury

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Jan 27 07:25:08 PST 2001

Choate wrote:

>How the wind changes...

The point, hardhead, is to keep communications public.
Private stuff can be leveraged into a subpoena. Not
your own private stuff, somebody else's. Like your CDR
rat.

I handed my subpoenaed material (public messages to
cpunks and the HTML subpoena on Cryptome) to the grand
jury foreman after being told by London that it was an
informal procedure to give subpoenaed material to him
or Capt. Jeff Gordon, the "case's lead investigator." Robb
didn't know what was in the package during his
questioning, nor did the grand jury.

I referred to the material several times to buttress my
testimony, and only near the end did Robb say, "are
you saying you only provided public information?"
That's right, I answered.

And I told him and Jeff beforehand I wanted to publish
my testimony, and told the jury I intended to report on the
process: To help the public understand how government
works, especially the secret part.

One juror said, you're not going to publish our names
are you? Robb hastened to testify, no way.

Anyway, this could be a pack of lies, and more filthy
secrets about how government works, and how you get
snared by artful bargains for personal protection and
national security, on the jury and off, by folks who
preach that faith.

Which comes back to the CDR forehead mark. And
how you get pariahed by contact with the feds no matter
what you do obey their commands or to wash away the
dirt. They're addicted to that secret sadistic pleasure,
and aim to addict juries.