web design, desktop publishing

bela nagy bela400 at lycos.com
Fri Jan 26 18:23:19 PST 2001

Affordable Web and Graphic Design.

If you're looking for a simple, affordable means of getting your business
materials  designed or published on the Internet, we have the answer. We
operate  with very minimum overhead to ensure that our final products are
very affordable.
We are a team of young talented graphics professionals located in Toronto,
Canada.
We are operating a legitimate business and we are interested in
establishing a long-term mutually beneficial relationship.

For a portfolio please reply this email.

Sincerely,

bela nagy
416.722.6277

This should be a one time mailing operation.
I am very sorry if my email made you angry.
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to belanagy at yahoo.com with the
word "remove" in the subject line.