questions (fwd)

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Jan 25 18:24:52 PST 2001

At 8:13 PM -0600 1/25/01, Jim Choate wrote:

>I ran across your site while searching for some type of
>"bulk-friendly isp"--I am not exactly sure what you have to offer or
>if you can help us at all.  What we're looking for is a 56k
>connection, port 25 enabled, that will allow us to send email
>out--without getting shut down.
>I also left a message on your voicemail.  Any help would be appreciated.
>Thank you,
>Jacob
>253-639-1337

It's bad enough that _you_ spam the list with junks, bad physics,
HTML and MIME shit, etc., but why the fuck are you now "forwarding"
requests for help on spamming to our list?

Get some kind of clue, Choate.

--Tim May
--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns