It's a Sexy New Year at Adult Friend Finder!

team at adultfriendfinder.com team at adultfriendfinder.com
Thu Jan 25 13:42:06 PST 2001

Dear oddodoodo,

Looking for a sizzling evening to kick off the
new Millenium?  Celebrate this year with someone sexy
you'll meet on http://adultfriendfinder.com

   * HINTS FOR ASKING SOMEONE FOR A HOT NIGHT OUT!
   * SOME NEW MILLENIUM RESOLUTIONS FOR SEXY SUCCESS!
   * A STORY TO WARM YOU UP!
   * GET YOUR FRIEND A HOT DATE FOR THE NEW MILLENIUM!
   * GET A FREE 3 MONTH GOLD MEMBERSHIP

 * HINTS FOR ASKING SOMEONE FOR A HOT NIGHT OUT!

Asking someone out is always a little hard but
remember - if you don't - you'll definitely
be playing alone!

  1. Just Ask!
     "Hey, I think you're great.  Would you
     like to go out to a fun party?"  or if
     you're out on the party front - try
     dinner and dancing at a local hot-spot!
  2. Drop them a sexy card from nudecards.com,
     in your note - ask nicely for a date too!
  3. Plan an evening full of fun and surprises,
     a limo escort or have someone else drive,
     so you two can be as naughty as you please!
  4. Hop on the Adultfriendfinder Magazine and see
     who's got sexy tips for the New Year!

 * SOME NEW MILLENIUM RESOLUTIONS FOR SEXY SUCCESS!

  1. Don't be discouraged - many members meet their
     dream partners just when they're getting disheartened.
     Take the time to find the one that's right!
  2. Keep your profile updated!  Got new pictures? Go
     ahead and put them up, the more the better -
     and the hotter the better!
  3. Go Gold! For just a few dollars - you'll get
     more privileges and more chances at dating success!

 * A STORY TO WARM YOU UP!

            "My Female Fantasy!"
   I had always been curious about my neighbor
   because she is a lesbian, and although we were
   friends I wondered what it would be like to
   have sex with her.  One evening I was relaxing
   at her place and we'd had few drinks and were
   just chatting about general stuff and I thought
   to myself 'let me just ask her'.  So I took a
   deep breath and asked her what it was like to
   sleep with another woman.  She said for her it
   was the most mind-blowing thing that she could
   have ever experienced and that a woman was more
   sensitive to another woman's needs.  I told her
   I had been curious for a while, especially about
   her.  By now as I was looking at her I was starting
   to feel aroused, and so I ... I asked her to kiss
   me, just to see how it felt.  She asked if I was
   sure and I said "Yes!".  She moved closer to me
   and pulled my face closer to hers, and then
   she kissed me softly.  Her lips were so soft and
   warm, I couldn't help myself and I groaned.  That
   was a signal for her to slowly slip her tongue
   inside my mouth and that was it for me.  it was
   like I'd just woken up from a deep sleep!!
             _ submitted by Anonymous_

Finish this hot tidbit in Adultfriendfinder.com's online magazine!

 * GET YOUR FRIEND A HOT DATE FOR THE NEW MILLENIUM!

Pass this email on to a friend - and he/she'll be
forever grateful!  Help make this year spicier
with a FREE Adultfriendfinder.com membership!  There are
millions of sizzling members online for the new year -
just waiting to meet people like you!

 * GET 3-6 MONTHS OF FREE GOLD MEMBERSHIP

Remember!  You can upgrade your membership for
the New Millenium.  Be good to yourself - buy a silver or
gold membership!  We'll give you 3 months FREE gold or
silver when you purchase six months, and six months
FREE when you purchase a year!

Visit Adultfriendfinder.com to find someone hot
to start the new year with!

the largest erotic personals with over 3 million
ACTIVE members!  Find a great lover and more for free
at http://alt.com/

Adultfriendfinder.com is part of an online network of sites
offering a variety of great services to millions of members.

These popular sites include the following:
http://alt.com - Alternative lifestyles personals
http://outpersonals.com - Gay personals
http://friendfinder.com - Dating and friendship personals
http://nudecards.com/ - Nude cards for adult friendships
http://slutpost.com - Free XXX pics
http://adultfriendfinder.com/karas/ - Awesome paysite
Adultfriendfinder.com is anti-spam.  This email was sent to
you in association with your member name oddodoodo at
Adultfriendfinder.com.  If you receive this email in error,
please go to http://Adultfriendfinder.com/ban.html to
discontinue further emails.  Thank you!

Good luck in the New Year!

Your Adultfriendfinder.com Team