Blank Frank and Lori Banks

Lori Banks Lori at bornagn.com
Thu Jan 25 06:18:12 PST 2001

Mr. Stewart,

I've just went out to the search engine I used to find the link that brought
me to a message from someone (Frank someone) who gave code for a cracking
the .pwl file program.  I merely sent a message to that person -- who I
guess was a patron of the cypherpunks list -- which, of course, IF I knew
that it would've been broadcast across the nation, I would not have asked
.... at any rate, I can see that I've made a grande mistake --
unfortunately, it was my first attempt at utilizing the Internet for
resources.  If there was any way possible to have my original request
removed and forgotten, I would do so.  I didn't find the original link, of
course ... I don't know why somone would post that out there and then not
help someone who's asking for assistance.  I have decided that I've wasted
entirely too much time trying to ask for assistance from people that do not
want to give the requested assistance, but their opinions.  I have gained
much from a few that have emailed me personally and I appreciate the time
and effort.  It just amazes me that people are so bored in their lives that
they find it necessary to... what's the word you use?  "Flame" ..... I have
made a mistake and have learned a lesson .... next time, I will be more
educated before I send anyone anything.  This cypherpunks list is much more
than I asked for  -- I am not some kiddie trying to do anything -- I can see
where people might do that .... on the otherhand, why would folks want to be
so *ugly* towards anyone?  I can see now why I do not want any of my
children to have access to the nation through the Internet.

In this process, the problem has solved itself, as I knew it would if I left
it in the hands of my Creator -- without the use of the Internet ... again,
thank you for your assistance -- God bless you all as you seek the path in
life that you must travel as I do the same.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Banks