Unsubscribe broken while you spam this address

Gagler Gagler at iml103.datareturn.com
Wed Jan 24 15:31:00 PST 2001

And I will tell each of you the same thing I sent to you earlier this week-

There is not an email address of cyberpunks at toad.com subscribed to Gagler's
Joke of the Day.

Now that we have that established (yet again), did you ever think about
this: could there be a different email address one of you subscribed under,
which automatically goes to your distribution list?  Is there a member of
the list's name/email who could be receiving one of our mailings as a
subscriber, and that email is automatically forwarded to your distribution
list?

Look, I asked for *one* copy of one of the daily emails so I can see how the
mail server has you subscribed so we can get this taken care of - strangely,
each of you would rather just send flame emails than try and correct your
problem.

When you feel like acting like an adult, please feel free to contact me.
Threatening someone who has 300,000+ people on a mailing list who will
generally do things as requested, such as myself, with spam is rather
stupid, don't you think?

Regards,

Michael