Some other math/crypto sci-fi

Tom tom at ricardo.de
Wed Jan 24 04:26:54 PST 2001

Alan Olsen wrote:
> You could do a collectable card game based on the patent mess, but the
> idea of a collectable card game has already been patented.  (Now owned by
> Hasbro now that they bought Wizards of the Cost.)

wouldn't that be perfect? a "collectable patent card game", as a way to
criticise patents (by using the most ridiculous ones on the cards),
which in itself violates a patent... hm, I like the idea...

"combine the 'patent for display of blablah' with the 'method or device
for remote information acquisition' and you can cross-license that
against your enemie's 'global computer network patent' for 10 points."