Excuse me, Mr. Blank Frank

Lori Banks Lori at bornagn.com
Wed Jan 24 11:23:37 PST 2001

Dear Me,
I'm his Mother ... he is my business-- thus, his business is my business to
a degree!!  I know that many people do not feel the same way ... it's easier
to let him hide behind the door than to confront the issue ... but his
health and welfare, spiritually, physically and emotionally are more
important to me than a little bit of conflict!  And ... just to let you know
... he respects me more than to tell me to ... whatever that means ... but,
I have a feeling it's not nice.  Thanks for your comments though ...
Blessings,
Mrs. Banks