Light my fire, Lori

Blank Frank bf at farc.org
Wed Jan 24 07:37:58 PST 2001

At 08:53 PM 1/23/01 -0500, Lori Banks wrote:
>Mr. May,
>
>Actually ..... he tells me that he hasn't forgotten it at all .... he
says
>that he knows that he should allow me to have access, that he's being
>stubborn, and that he doesn't know why he's not giving it up

He does not want to tell you (to your face) that he is self-sovereign,
not your property any more.

... must be a
>"Hackers Oath" or something that's not allowing him to divulge it

Sealed with blood & semen of course... have pets been disappearing in
your neighborhood recently?

... I >think that he's hiding something personally .... something that
will hurt >our relationship

Yeah maybe he's a control freak too.

-- what he doesn't realize, of which I've tried dilligently
>to explain to him is that I love him unconditionally

Juss wike a widdle puppy...

>... of course, I haven't told you that he has developed a hackers
website in
>which he has made some wonderful programs ... beautiful programming, I
mean
>... but they are programs that flood the chatrooms -- "just to see if I

>could do it"

So he manufactures and distributes tools used for criminal denial of
service?
Do go on, dear lady..

>... and a ban program ... "they banned me for flooding and I
>just want to play the game ... so I had to create a ban program"

You'll let us in to search his computer, now, won't you?  We don't
need to bother with a nasty warrant now, do we?  You don't want to
be an accomplice, do you?  He might still be able to be treated as
a juvinile...

... see, I
>told you that he's very bright!!

Yes, intelligence isn't entirely hereditary dearie..

>.... just want to see him use it for a good >purpose ... one that he
can look back on and feel accomplishment.....  so
>does this light give anymore fuel to someone's thoughts?
>
>Thanks again,
>Mrs. Banks

Oh yes, we like to light your fuel.  More, please.

Anything you say can and may be used against you.  Plus, its archived.
Forever.  Your Permenent Record, baby.