Excuse me, Mr. Blank Frank

Lori Banks Lori at bornagn.com
Tue Jan 23 17:53:17 PST 2001

Mr. May,

Actually ..... he tells me that he hasn't forgotten it at all .... he says
that he knows that he should allow me to have access, that he's being
stubborn, and that he doesn't know why he's not giving it up ... must be a
"Hackers Oath" or something that's not allowing him to divulge it ... I
think that he's hiding something personally .... something that will hurt
our relationship -- what he doesn't realize, of which I've tried dilligently
to explain to him is that I love him unconditionally -- whatever he's got
... I'm in there for the long run and we'll be  better people when we
resolve the conflict!!  ... I understand certain temptations, desires, ect
... of course, I haven't told you that he has developed a hackers website in
which he has made some wonderful programs ... beautiful programming, I mean
... but they are programs that flood the chatrooms -- "just to see if I
could do it" ... and a ban program ... "they banned me for flooding and I
just want to play the game ... so I had to create a ban program" ... see, I
told you that he's very bright!! .... just want to see him use it for a good
purpose ... one that he can look back on and feel accomplishment.....  so
does this light give anymore fuel to someone's thoughts?

Thanks again,
Mrs. Banks