Excuse me, Mr. Blank Frank

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Jan 23 17:41:45 PST 2001

At 8:10 PM -0500 1/23/01, Lori Banks wrote:
>Mr. Forsythe,
>
>I couldn't agree with you more!  Thanks for your response ... I'm not sure
>where anyone got the idea that I'm doing this behind my son's back, ...
>because I am not ... we've discussed these issues at length .... thanks
>again, Mrs. Banks

Ah, your son _forgot_ his password. I see. As you are not doing
anything behind his back, you must be working with him on cracking
the password files which he has forgotten.

Wouldn't want either of you to not have access to those files!

Good luck,

--Tim May
--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns