Trademark registration

Gerald Celente gcelente at trendsresearch.com
Tue Jan 23 16:22:04 PST 2001

To whom it may concern:

We are owner of a trademark registered on the principal register in the U.S. Patent and trademark Office for the mark "Trend Alert" No. 1776491, Registered June 15, 1993.

It has come to our attention that you are using the same mark for related products and services. Such use by you is likely to induce confusion, or mistake, or deception in those familiar with our mark and we therefore hereby demand that you immediately cease all use of the mark and confirm this in writing.

In the absence of cooperation, we are prepared to take such action as is necessary to enforce its substantial trademark rights.

We look for your immediate response.

Sincerely,

Gerald Celente