Lori Banks Necropedophile Spawn

Blank Frank bf at farc.org
Tue Jan 23 08:42:05 PST 2001

"Lori Banks" <Lori at bornagn.com> writes:
>I am a concerned parent that has stumbled upon information that is not
good >regarding my teen and the Internet.  Could you help me find out
what these >passwords are or how to work that program?

We have checked our records, and he is in fact running a
homo-necro-bestial paedophile ring when he's not smuggling heroin for
Osama.  He does not seem to be money-laundering, he gets paid in Semtex,
so chill out, bitch.  Besides, snooping is so *rude*, why don't you just
talk to him?