Hi.

Lori Banks Lori at bornagn.com
Tue Jan 23 05:51:51 PST 2001

I just read an interesting email that you sent concerning cracking .pwl files.  I have a need to crack a .pwl file, but I don't know how to make that program work.  I'm really not computer literate (if you can't tell).  I am a concerned parent that has stumbled upon information that is not good regarding my teen and the Internet.  Could you help me find out what these passwords are or how to work that program?  I downloaded some sort of password pwl program and it showed 17 passwords, but they are encrypted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mrs. Banks