Some other math/crypto sci-fi

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Tue Jan 23 05:27:03 PST 2001

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Bill Stewart wrote:

> It's worth reading the Illuminatus! trilogy first.
> I tried finding that in used book stores a decade or so ago,
> and for a while there was a Conspiracy to prevent me from
> collecting the whole set....

I just knew somebody was going to bring Wilson's trilogy up. I think
there are actually four books (a conspiracy by the Gnomes of Zurich I
bet), I've seen the first three bound together in pbk.

I found it tedious and much less than funny. To each their own. I did like
the card game that Steve Jackson Games did for it. It's still available
(do we have a new category, crypto/math games?).

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com