Invitation to International Nursing & Midwifery Conference, Adelaide, November 2001

ccerp at sapmea.asn.au ccerp at sapmea.asn.au
Tue Jan 23 02:07:16 PST 2001

        4th Biennial International Nursing and Midwifery Conference:
Contesting Conversations in Practice, Education, Research and Policy

          Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide, South Australia
                    Sunday 4th - Wednesday 7th November 2001

               Keynote Presenters:

                         Patricia Benner (USA)
                         Philip Darbyshire (Australia)
                         Cindy Shannon (Australia)
                         Paul Lewis (UK)
                         Gary Rolfe (UK)

Dear Colleague,

Since its inception in 1995, the International Connecting Conversations Conference series has become one of the most stimulating, interactive, enjoyable and valuable events in the nursing and midwifery calendar.

This year's conference in Adelaide, Australia will be no exception.  We once again bring together internationally renowned keynote presenters, and recognised expert pre and post conference workshop presenters, with nurses, midwives and other health care professionals to debate and discuss vital issues, to share new initiatives and exciting innovations in research, education and practice and to network with leading national and international colleagues.

On behalf of the Conference Organising Committee, I invite you to join us for this important event.  This is the ideal forum to present and discuss your research, showcase your practice initiative or clinical advance, highlight your educational innovation, or add your critique of a current health or professional issue.

         The deadline for submission of abstracts is 5.00 pm, March 30th, 2001.

All of the contact details and information regarding abstract submission, travel and tourism are available on the conference web page at:

                 www.sapmea.asn.au/Conventions/CCERP/ccerp.htm

Visit this page to register your interest or to request any information about the conference or about making that trip to Australia that you've been promising yourself.
We look forward very much to welcoming you to Adelaide in November.

Very best wishes

Professor Philip Darbyshire
CCERP Conference Organising Committee

NB:   I do apologise if this information has reached you in error.  This is a 'once only'
         message which will not be sent again.