Some other math/crypto sci-fi

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Mon Jan 22 19:53:24 PST 2001

9 Billion Names of God

Schismatrix (I liked the killer butterflies and vagina doors myself)

Damian (movie)

Pi (movie)

The Code (movie)

Stigmata (movie)

Sherlock Homes (remember the dancing men?)

And probably the best crypto/code/conspiricy fiction ever written,

Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco.

After thinking about this I realize there is much more
crypto/code/conspiracy in horror/evil/demon/kabala than sci-fi...

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com