Do You Talk On The Phone and Watch TV?

The DoveSong Group FreeandCheap at bigfoot.com
Sun Jan 21 23:47:32 PST 2001

Do You Talk On The Phone and Watch TV?

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

A FREE opportunity that is exploding!

It Costs You Nothing to Start or Run!

The support and tools provided are unequaled and FREE.

This business is extremely easy and we are proving that anyone can do it!

FREE immediate signup!

Experts know that thousands more will join in the coming months. Reserve your
spot now!

If you would like more information just click REPLY with the subject "More Info
Please"

or call the Toll-Free number below.

Thanks for your time!