oppose nomination of John Ashcroft

Reese reeza at flex.com
Sun Jan 21 16:36:55 PST 2001

At 09:47 AM 1/21/01 -0500, Declan McCullagh wrote:
 >At 12:07 AM 1/21/01 -1000, Reese wrote:
 >
 >>It wasn't a right for the what, 40,000 in flint michigan, either, was it?
 >
 >It's called at-will employment: You keep your employer happy, you get your
 >job. (I'm starting to think you're not only very educated, but not very
 >educable. I'd love for you to prove me wrong; that would likely involve
 >refraining from mouthing off.)

I've encountered a number of people with education approaching, or beyond
their ability to comprehend.  They tend to be verbose, and nonsensical.

Take your statement above, for example.  I'm not only very educated, but
not educable?  Well, knock me over with a feather.

As for what might be proved by remaining silent, fuck that.  Fuck you too.

Reese