Recommendations for Cypherpunks Books

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sun Jan 21 10:29:42 PST 2001

At 10:06 AM -0800 1/21/01, Tim May wrote:

>And such a story can segue nicely into a follow-up piece a few years
>later, about the "Twilight of the Crypto Geeks" or about how Vietnam
>War protestors are now making big bugs on Wall Street. Thesis,
>Antithesis, Synthesis.

"Big _bucks_ on Wall Street." This was not some intentional pun, just
some kind of weird mental slip. Strange.

(I sometimes make the usual homonym errors, such as using "their" for
"there," even when I know full well the correct usage of each and
spot the errors .)

--Tim May
--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns