Recommendations for Cypherpunks Books

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sun Jan 21 07:26:07 PST 2001

On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 12:27:20AM -1000, Reese wrote:
> Take anything Declan says with a grain of salt, too - he leaves the "CDR"
> in the subject line.

Yawn. Some things are not worth my time, and editing Choatisms is one
of those. Flaming him is slightly more rewarding, but ranks as
pleasures about as high as watching George W. Bush be inaugurated:
It's more interesting for the reaction than the substance.

Similarly, if Reese is the best intellect that the cypherpunks list
offers nowadays, not only is that a damnable shame, but a strong
indicator that it's time to leave. Guess I'm starting to sound like Tim.

-Declan