oppose nomination of John Ashcroft

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Fri Jan 19 20:50:46 PST 2001

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> Heck, employers do it to employees all the time. We do it to our pets
> when teaching them a lesson. Why should cops be any different?

You fucking self-centerd ego-maniacal animal abuser. You NEVER have to use
fear with pets. If you have to use fear it is your failing, not the pets.
Do the animal a favor get rid of the pet, you're not fit for it.

I hope the next time you use fear on your pets somebody comes along and
teaches you the lesson, a 2x4 up your ass seems suitable.

Do your kids a favor, don't have any.

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com