Great Shirt 14247

wntmq at 371.net wntmq at 371.net
Fri Jan 19 15:49:44 PST 2001

           Custom Embroidered Golf Shirt offer - Great gift idea!
*High quality Golf Shirt custom embroidered with www.yourdomain.com or your
company name on the left chest area.
*1 Shirt $20.00 embroidered . Price includes www.yourdomain.com or
your company name embroidered on the left chest area and all set up charges.
*7 oz. 100% Pre-Shrunk-Pique-Cotton. 3 Wood Tone Buttons, Knit Collar and Welt Cuffs.
Generous Cut Superior Quality Golf Shirt.
*Colors Available: White, Natural, Heather grey, Black, Ivy, Lake, Leaf,
Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Sand and Red. Sizes: M,L,XL,XXL.
*All orders shipped from U.S.A. within 4 working days of order receipt.
*No risk. 100% Refund Guarantee. If you're not satisfied we'll refund
your money upon return of the shirt(Excluding shipping charges).
*Catalogs of our manufacturer's complete line of active wear included with your order
Including coupon entitling buyer to one free heart size custom digitized logo set up
on any future order (manufacturer's expert digitizers will turn your logo into
beautiful embroidery , a $200.00- 400.00 value free on any future order).
*These shirts are great gifts. Show Company or Organizational pride.

ORDER TODAY:
SEND Only $20.00 US plus 3.40 shipping
Shipping via USPS Priority Mail

(CREDIT CARD, CASH, CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER)

To place your order fill out the following form and
Fax to 1-775-402-3306.  If this line is busy, please try faxing to 1-413-845-9320.

or mail to:

Internet Information Services
821 N. 27th St. #320
Billings, MT 59101
(Please Print Clearly)

Shirt color:

Sirt size:

Thread color to use on embroidery:

www. yourdomain.com will be embroidered in block letters.
Please indicate your domain in the www.yourdomain.com format:

or

Your company name will be embroidered in block or script letters.
Please indicate the company name to be embroidered on your shirt:

Please indicate if we should embroider your company name in block
or script (cursive) letters:

Name:

Address:

City/State/ZIP:

Email address:

Phone Number:

Fax Number:

*************************

Credit Card Order:

Please print very clearly in dark ink.

Name on Card:

Type of Card, circle one
(Visa, MasterCard, American Express)

Address:

City/State/ZIP:

Card Number:

Date Card Expires:

Card Holder Signature:

Your card will be charged $23.40 for
one custom embroidered golf shirt plus shipping.

To order by Check or Money Order:

MAKE YOUR CHECK PAYABLE TO:
Internet Information Services

Thank you ,

John Taylor
CEO
Internet Information Services
730 Main St, #201
Billings, MT 59105

All Rights Reserved

Another Internet Ad campaign produced and distributed by:
Global Advertising Systems,  Fort Worth, TX 76112. To be
removed from future mailings email bela7853 at ghanamail.com
with remove as the suject.