democracy for zoubin and the information committee

bill payne bpayne37 at home.com
Wed Jan 17 16:43:43 PST 2001

A. Zoubin

I'm doing some research on internet.  http://www.tncrimlaw.com/foia/II.html

A popular Government without popular information or the means of acquiring
it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy or perhaps both. Knowledge
will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own
Governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives.--James
Madison \9\

THIS is why we are exchanging information.

BEST
bill