Confirmation Receipt

Abuse at Microsoft abuse at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 17 02:48:34 PST 2001

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft.

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to us. Microsoft
takes internet forgeries very seriously.

I am forwarding your issue to our Security team for investigation. There
is a possibility that they may contact you with follow-up questions.

I appreciate your patience in this matter.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know by replying to
this message.

Thank you,

Leamon
Microsoft Online Customer Representative

Original Message Follows:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft.

We received your email, but other than a copy of the initial
Confirmation Receipt we sent you previously, your email did not contain
any information about your issue. If there is an issue we can assist you
with, please let us know.

Thank you,

Matt H.