oppose nomination of John Ashcroft

sparky sparky at suba.com
Tue Jan 16 17:21:10 PST 2001

If this is inappropriate for this list, I hope all participants will accept
my apologies in advance, and let me know, and I will not post this
sort of thing here again.

If any here are in opposition to the nomination of John Ashcroft to
Attorney General, the following website allows citizens to sign a
petition stating this:

http://www.opposeashcroft.com

I'm not trying to get people into any arguments here.. I thought this
might be appropriate since people here are concerned with civil
rights.

If this is inappropriate, again, my apologies.

sparkane