authenticating Real Life(tm) - rhetorical bogosity

Carskadden, Rush carskar at netsolve.net
Tue Jan 16 15:30:28 PST 2001

This still seems sketchy. I will take a stab at definition, and we can work
from there. Keep in mind that my definitions are rough draft and completely
off the cuff.

Let us say that "trust" is the reliance of any existent upon the integrity
of any other existent.

Let us say that "integrity" is the state of subject when the value of each
element within the set of all observable elements of subject is a member of
the pre-determined element-respective statical set of values.

Let us say that a "proof" is the evidence or argument by which an assertion
is shown to be true.

Are these definitions acceptable for the purposes of this discussion?
Suggestions?