Save up to 40%

Richard poorboy at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 15 22:00:50 PST 2001

Hi,

   You can save up to 40% on over 3,000 GREAT Gifts for your self,
or show the catalog to your friends, relatives, co-workers to make a
great profit for your self.  All kinds of bird houses, garden decor, hundreds
of glass creations, wildlife creations, contemporary sculptures, collect of
dolls, porcelain humming birds, wild elphants, collection of angels, candle
holders, fine jewelry, wooden clocks, artistry of wood, and so much more.

Send $7.00 to cover cost of catalog and shipping, which is refundable on
your first $50.00 order.

Send to Richard Weaver , P.O. Box 67, St.Johnsville, NY 13452

This is for real, where you can save on Great Gifts for your self and anybody
you want to show your catalog to.

I'am a single parent trying to stay home to be with my Two children, and not
shipping them off to a strange person each morning, not knowing if my children will
be alright when I pick them up. So I made a decision, drew out all my savings
and taking a chance that I can make a living at home and watch my children
grow up and be with their father. So if you find it in your heart, send for the catalog
and look to see if any of the 3000 Great Gifts you might like to buy., thank you.
And may God Bless you and your family.