Remailers

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Sat Jan 13 23:46:36 PST 2001

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 alphabeta121 at hushmail.com wrote:

>Pardon me but was signing up for this list a joke, cause all I've recieved
>since i signed on is two kilos of spam for a gram of not-spam.

That's because you're on the toad.com node.  I'm going to send this
note there because otherwise you probably won't see it; but you need
to sign up for one of the other nodes and get off toad if you want to
see much of anything that isn't spam.  Outside of toad, the ratio is
closer to fifty-fifty.

>alpha
>
>query:  what is best anonymous remailer?

go to http://anon.efga.org/Remailers/ for recent updates.  Pick the
ones you think are best from the information there.  I recommend a
mixmaster remailer rather than a first-generation 'cypherpunk'
remailer, but other than that you're on your own.  For different
uses and different operations, different remailers will be more
reliable.

I also recommend never using only one remailer.

				Bear