NONSTOP Crypto Query

Wilfred L. Guerin Wilfred at Cryogen.com
Fri Jan 12 21:25:18 PST 2001

-=|[ duuh... ]|=-

"NONSTOP" is moreso a protocol and general criteria for operations. It is
not soley restricted to physical, TEMPEST, hij/abduct, intel, crypto, or
any other specific protection mechanism.

NONSTOP is more a general idea and concept, with implications and
implementations across all interrelated elements which probibly 'shouldn't
stop'...

JYA has an email from me directly with more basic info/'theory'. (he will
review and use whatever content desired thereof)

You note NONSTOP"" with hijack type associated logic... Although these
phrases refer to some unknown ic/dod/etc protocols, it is also quite well
founded in reality...

NONSTOP protections prevent hijack. End of point. How? Research this.

A previous cp CDR message about a year ago referenced HIJACK/NONSTOP
training at the afb in san-antonio TX... It had TEMPEST shielding protocol
as a parallel course to NONSTOP...

Any logical speculation as to why?

-- With 'baaah' in mind,

-Wilfred