More on G3s

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Fri Jan 12 17:18:07 PST 2001

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Tim May wrote:

> At 7:55 AM -0600 1/12/01, Jim Choate wrote:
> >Not to be contrary but the crypto relationship is just too much....
> >
> >What makes 'your friend' an authority? Why should we take your word for
> >it? How do we know that you're not Tim via an alternate account or a
> >friend in collusion?
> >

> So, Jim Choate has evolved to the "Tom is a tentacle of Tim" stage of dementia.

No, simply pointing out that you've admitted to use this anonymously. No
reason to suspect you couldn't be this person either.

No claim for actuality, just an observation of potentiality.

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com