Rosman's NSA role

Phillip H. Zakas pzakas at toucancapital.com
Fri Jan 12 07:03:23 PST 2001

American federation of scientists maintain a list of facilities at the link
below.  The analysis looks pretty good to me.  Interesting point: there is a
limit to which satellites could be monitored from the area...for example I
believe european satellites and asian satellites are outside of 'view'
because of the curvature of the earth.  Could perhaps be pointed south and
at intra USA birds?
http://www.fas.org/irp/nsa/nsafacil.html

pz