IP, forwarded posts, and copyright infringement

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Thu Jan 11 05:20:51 PST 2001

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Mike Holmes wrote:

> Allow me to summarize:
>
> 1) I claim you can't admit an error.
> 2) You disagree, and ask me for an example.
> 3) You provide an example yourself.
>    3a) Your example dates back nearly three years.
>    3b) In your example, you claim you were right all along, and Tim
>        was wrong.

I'm under no compulsion to prove YOUR case. You claim that I'm wrong much
of the time. Let's see one of my claimed failures. Demostrate why it is
incorrect.

This is your hypothesis, let's see your work.

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com