!MAKE $30,000 IN THE NEXT 40 TO 60 DAYS

avi aviz at bigfoot.com
Wed Jan 10 15:21:52 PST 2001

hi cypherpunks

Sell Incredible Cash Flow?

MAKE $30,000 IN THE NEXT 40 TO 60 DAYS!

NOW, for the first time anywhere, you can take advantage of our
incredible system for a ONE TIME $99 OUT-OF-POCKET COST
ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY!

AND...If that isn't exciting enough for you, we'll throw in our
EXCLUSIVE "ROADMAP" to YOUR Success which will take you
STEP-BY-STEP through our exciting system to lead you to a SEVEN
FIGURE INCOME IN SEVEN MONTHS OR LESS!

Forget long term finance commitments and on-going monthly leases
for YEARS! We'll get you started on your own PERSONAL ROADMAP
to SUCCESS for a one time $59 and with our tools and support...
the only other thing you'll need to provide is your motivation
and desire!

Ready to get working on your future? Then, we'll show you how
to Sell our Idea to 3 People... Who Sell 3 People...

They follow you through our revolutionary Wealth Generating
System Making More Money Faster and Easier than you ever
dreamed possible!

To start your incredible chain reaction through our program,
all you have to do is just find 3 people who want to make lots
of money, NOT buy lots of products!

When your 3 enter the Program you've already earned your
first $1,000 AND it?s just the beginning! Next you're on your
way to $5500 check from the SAME three people...and it's all
AUTOMATIC, now!

AND...IT'S STILL JUST THE BEGINNING! NOW, you are MOVING!

Your LIFE IS REALLY CHANGING, NOW!

Your three people are now making you checks of $5000 and
$10,000 AND THERE'S STILL SO MUCH MORE!

I could go ON AND ON...it's SO exciting! But, just to keep
it simple, let me put it this way...

EACH AND EVERY SALE IS WORTH AN AVERAGE OF $17,000 TO YOU!
AND...EVERYONE LOVES YOUR PRODUCT... PROFIT!
Get the whole scoop!

get more information instantly, SEND A BLANK EMAIL TO avi at freeautobot.com

Have a Prosperous Day!

I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business
Opportunities. If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no
longer interested, SEND A MESSAGE TO avi_biz at yahoo.com
WITH "REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT LINE