Ravage.... A man... a mission.... a moron

Joel M Fulton j.fulton at juno.com
Wed Jan 10 15:24:03 PST 2001

Hey!  You're pretty witty, aren't you?  In the past two minutes, you've
posted an incredible amount of drivel.  (I say this objectively - only
you would think it wasn't drivel.  Rather fond of your own 'voice',
aren't you?)
A real freedom fighter, aren't you?  One of those fearless crusaders who
have grown tired of living under a dictatorship?  The tyranny has finally
been enough!  Jim's fighting back!  All you book cover-rippers better
watch out.....?

What a moron.  Didn't your mother ever tell you that the point of
heckling was to make the *other* guy look like an idiot?  She certainly
must've told you never to get drunk before you email, didn't she?  I
mean, come'on.  Most of us are working here, we don't go to Burger King
and bug you while you're working, do we?  We're paying politicians to act
like fools, why do you bother doing it for free?

Crawl out from behind your terminal, putz.  It must suck having your
social life rise and fall with the price of electricity.

"I'm not interested in your body...."  tee-hee.... I guess the pen's only
mighter than the sword if someone other than Jimmy's wielding it.

BTW, "Form" and "Content" are *not* one and the same.  Of course, unless
we agree on a basis of logic, it's difficult to argue an issue, isn't it?

(wait, wait.... let me guess.... your response is going to be, "No it
isn't.")

"Before a larger group can see the value of an idea, Jim has to stop
insisting that 1 + 1 = 3 for large values of '1' "

Joel

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:10:04 -0600 (CST) Jim Choate <ravage at ssz.com>
writes:

> On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Joel M Fulton wrote:
>
> > Harm?  I sell my time.  You're wasting it.  I buy my bandwidth.
> You're
> > wasting it.
>
> I've told you before, I'm not interested in your body. As to your
> bandwidth and it's cost, that's a personal problem. Good luck with
> it.

>            Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
>            smaller group must first understand it.
>
>                                            "Stranger Suns"
>                                            George Zebrowski
>
>        The Armadillo Group       ,::////;::-.          James Choate
> ravage at ssz.com
>        www.ssz.com            .',  ||||    `/( e\      512-451-7087

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.