Urgent info re: your myspace InBox

Myspace.com Support support at myspace.com
Wed Jan 10 14:13:54 PST 2001

Dear Valued myspace Member,

As part of our ongoing efforts to provide users with quality products
and services, myspace will be temporarily removing InBox from the
myspace site.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.  But, don't
worry.  Inbox is not going away forever.  We will be reintroducing
InBox in a short while as part of a premium myspace service that
will include all of InBox's benefits, PLUS dedicated storage space
and servers to ensure that our valuable customers receive the best
service possible.

This change in service will take place in two phases.  1) Beginning
on Friday, January 12, 2001, you will no longer be able to receive,
send, or forward emails and files from your myspace InBox.
2) On Friday, January 26, 2001, we will be temporarily removing InBox
from the myspace site.  As of this date, you will no longer be able
to access or retrieve files or emails previously stored in your
myspace InBox.

If you have files or emails in your InBox that you would like to
use in the future, please move them into a folder within your
myspace account or to another location prior to
Friday, January 26, 2001.

Stay tuned for more news on the re-release of InBox and myspace
premium services.

Sincerely,

The Myspace Team

This email was sent to: cypherpunks at toad.com