Choate Free Zone (I'm famous Ma!)

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Wed Jan 10 07:46:56 PST 2001

It's interesting that the current users of SSZ are free to express
their views now, by moving to an alternate node. Even one of the 'CDR:'
free ones (which realy makes the point moot, but it is insiteful).
Personaly, I can't fathom why somebody who was bothered by the 'CDR:' or
my views would participate through SSZ, so why would a strategy as
proposed work? Ignorance.

What I try to do is offer my users an alternate, a choice. The polar
opposite of ignorance. My goal is to treet them as a true peer.

Information is power (that't WHY it want's to be free). Wasn't it Stalin
who said something about books being stronger than guns?

The reality is that the issue isn't the CDR, attachments, or whatever.

Just another demonstration of why anarchy doesn't work. "Do it my way or I
won't play..." ;)

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com