to Jim.

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed Jan 10 06:08:43 PST 2001

Hi Kristen,

Please don't send me private email. If you would like to have a discussion
then please leave it on whatever 'list' you happen to be refering to. If
you find this request strange then perhaps you should go to jya.com and
ponder his current situation. Additionaly I join public mailing lists to
public conversation, not to foster further private ones.

As to the email, I will forward what is relevant and convenient for me to
submit at the time. I make no promises about format or attachments, only
that if you follow the URL it will be worth your time. Only you can judge
that value however. Do as you see fit.

Have a nice day.

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com